- As low as $311/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Clean, modern townhome convenient to everything Charleston has to offer! Our townhome is equipped with all the amenities of home. There is also a community pool to savor. Ideal for couples and families. Nearby Daniel Island is only 5 mins. away and has a grocery store and numerous eateries to choose from.
Daniel Island 5 Minutes
Downtown Charleston 20 Minutes
Isle of Palms Beaches 20 Minutes
Sullivan's Island Beaches 20 Minutes
Charleston Airport 15 Minutes
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Patriots Point and North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include H.L. Hunley Submarine and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental property booking tips:
Find your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Cheerful & Comfy Townhome. Conveniently Located! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Cheerful & Comfy Townhome. Conveniently Located!?Book Online Get Information Call: