- As low as $395/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
✶ Pretty 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Accommodations in the Heart of Downtown!✶
✰ 2 Private Units with 4 Bedrooms, 2 Living Rooms 2 Kitchens & Dining Areas
✰ 1 Block from the iconic King Street
✰ Off-Street Parking Supplied
✰ Walk Everywhere!
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers.
✶Come Stay Like a Local! These are two striking, bright and cavernous apartments in the heart of downtown - located above a peaceful, cozy local bagel shop. They share a hallway and are the only two units in the building. In the space you'll find✶
♥ High Speed Internet
♥ Totally Stocked Kitchens
♥ TVs with Cable + Streaming Options
♥ Luxury Linens & Towels Supplied
♥ Pullout Sofas
Bedroom #1 King Bed
Bedroom #2 King Bed
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed
Bedroom #4 Queen Bed
Common Area 1: Queen Pullout Couch Bed
Common Area 2: 2x Twin Pullout Couch Beds
Full access to the apartments + 2 off-street parking spaces
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is a magnificent neighborhood on the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening on every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and marvelous eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON. PERMIT 02774 + 02771
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a amazing time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- First and foremost, have your group choose vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Charleston Charmer! 4BR steps from King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Charleston Charmer! 4BR steps from King Street!?Book Online Get Information Call: