- As low as $350/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
✶ Sensational 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Accommodations in the Heart of Downtown!✶
✰ 2 Private Units with 4 Bedrooms, 2 Living Rooms 2 Kitchens & Dining Areas
✰ 1 Block from the iconic King Street
✰ Off-Street Parking Supplied
✰ Walk Everywhere!
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers.
✶Come Stay Like a Local! These are two pretty, bright and cavernous apartments in the heart of downtown - located above a peaceful, cozy local bagel shop. They share a hallway and are the only two units in the building. In the space you'll find✶
♥ High Speed Internet
♥ Totally Stocked Kitchens
♥ TVs with Cable + Streaming Options
♥ Luxury Linens & Towels Included
♥ Pullout Sofas
Bedroom #1 King Bed
Bedroom #2 King Bed
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed
Bedroom #4 Queen Bed
Common Area 1: Queen Pullout Couch Bed
Common Area 2: 2x Twin Pullout Couch Beds
Full access to the apartments + 2 off-street parking spaces
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is a magnificent neighborhood on the Charleston peninsula with new and appealing businesses opening on every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and marvelous eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON. PERMIT 04046 + 04045
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a fabulous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Charleston Charmer! 4BR steps from King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles