- As low as $280/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1977 sq ft (184 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1977 square feet
With luxe touches and chic, refreshed interiors Blue Haven offers a Charleston vacation hideaway with a distinctive boho vibe. Designed for relaxation after days spent exploring the Holy City, this home is fitted with comfortable furnishings and room for everybody to spread out. Renovated in 2021 by Des Moines, IA based interior designer Michelle Pulver, you'll appreciate all the modern luxuries one could hope for with updated kitchen, sleek bathrooms, and striking wood floors throughout. With bright, open interiors, you'll want to gather together in the first floor living space fitted with a flat screen TV. Guests are welcome to access their streaming favorites like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. This 4 BR/3.5 BA home SLEEPS 8 GUESTS, and has a great downtown Charleston location close to some of the city's top destinations.
The attractively designed kitchen is open to the living room, ideal for entertaining your guests, and offers plenty of cooking prep space with center island and stainless-steel appliances, plus ample storage including sizable pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen, you'll find the designated dining space with dining table and constructed-in banquette that seats up to 8 guests. Just down the hall, you'll find a cozy bedroom, appointed with a QUEEN bed and luxury linens, with a private, ensuite bath and glass enclosed shower. This floor also includes a powder bathroom off the kitchen.
On the second floor you'll find the roomy, light-filled main bedroom, appointed with KING bed. Guests will savor the ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and opulent, upsized shower. Curl up into bed in this calm sanctuary after a long day of exploring the town. Adjacent to the main bedroom you'll find a stack washer and dryer and down the hall, two bedrooms that share a Jack & Jill bath with separate vanities. Each bedroom is appointed with a FULL-sized bed with direct access to the shared bathroom.
From this convenient location you can take in the sights and sounds all around historic Charleston. Spend the mornings exploring the neighborhood, with stops at Sugar Bakeshop or Kudu Coffee. Head to Upper King Street for some of Charleston's best shopping and dining. After a day out, relax in Marion Square or enjoy a beverage at a rooftop bar. Blue Haven includes off-street parking and a gas grille, conveniently located out the rear entry of the home.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll enjoy high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
Two umbrellas are included for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two dogs allowed), $1000 Pet Deposit - returnable upon satisfactory inspection of the property post check out date. $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Interior Designer's Dream - 4 Bedroom in Historic Charleston has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles