- As low as $315/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1977 sq ft (184 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1977 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
With luxe touches and chic, refreshed interiors Blue Haven offers a Charleston vacation hideaway with a distinctive boho vibe. Designed for relaxation after days spent exploring the Holy City, this home is fitted with comfortable furnishings and room for everybody to spread out. Renovated in 2021 by Des Moines, IA based interior designer Michelle Pulver, you'll savor all the modern luxuries one could hope for with updated kitchen, sleek bathrooms, and gorgeous wood floors throughout. With bright, open interiors, you'll want to gather together in the first floor living space fitted with a flat screen TV. Guests are welcome to access their streaming favorites like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. This 4 BR/3.5 BA home SLEEPS 8 GUESTS, and has a great downtown Charleston location close to some of the city's top destinations.
The charmingly designed kitchen is open to the living room, ideal for entertaining your guests, and offers plenty of cooking prep space with center island and stainless-steel appliances, plus ample storage including sizable pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen, you'll find the designated dining space with dining table and constructed-in banquette that seats up to 8 guests. Just down the hall, you'll find a cozy bedroom, appointed with a QUEEN bed and luxury linens, with a private, ensuite bath and glass enclosed shower. This floor also includes a powder bathroom off the kitchen.
On the second floor you'll find the roomy, light-filled main bedroom, appointed with KING bed. Guests will appreciate the ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and extravagant, upsized shower. Curl up into bed in this calm sanctuary after a long day of exploring the town. Adjacent to the main bedroom you'll find a stack washer and dryer and down the hall, two bedrooms that share a Jack & Jill bath with separate vanities. Each bedroom is appointed with a FULL-sized bed with direct access to the shared bathroom.
From this convenient location you can take in the sights and sounds all around historic Charleston. Spend the mornings exploring the neighborhood, with stops at Sugar Bakeshop or Kudu Coffee. Head to Upper King Street for some of Charleston's best shopping and dining. After a day out, relax in Marion Square or enjoy a drink at a rooftop bar. Blue Haven includes off-street parking and a gas grille, conveniently located out the rear entry of the home.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll enjoy high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
Two umbrellas are included for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two dogs allowed), $1000 Pet Deposit - returnable upon satisfactory inspection of the property post check out date. $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Tips to get the best vacation property experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- First, have your group choose date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Interior Designer's Dream - 4 Bedroom in Historic Charleston has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. text the host immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles