- As low as $315/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1977 sq ft (184 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1977 square feet
With luxe touches and chic, refreshed interiors Blue Haven offers a Charleston vacation hideaway with a distinctive boho vibe. Designed for relaxation after days spent exploring the Holy City, this home is fitted with comfortable furnishings and room for everybody to spread out. Renovated in 2021 by Des Moines, IA based interior designer Michelle Pulver, you'll savor all the modern luxuries one could hope for with updated kitchen, sleek bathrooms, and impressive wood floors throughout. With bright, open interiors, you'll want to gather together in the first floor living space fitted with a flat screen TV. Guests are welcome to access their streaming favorites like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. This 4 BR/3.5 BA home SLEEPS 8 GUESTS, and has a great downtown Charleston location close to some of the city's top destinations.
The attractively designed kitchen is open to the living room, ideal for entertaining your guests, and offers plenty of cooking prep space with center island and stainless-steel appliances, plus ample storage including sizable pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen, you'll find the designated dining space with dining table and constructed-in banquette that seats up to 8 guests. Just down the hall, you'll find a cozy bedroom, appointed with a QUEEN bed and luxury linens, with a private, ensuite bath and glass enclosed shower. This floor also includes a powder bathroom off the kitchen.
On the second floor you'll find the cavernous, light-filled main bedroom, appointed with KING bed. Guests will appreciate the ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and opulent, upsized shower. Curl up into bed in this calm sanctuary after a long day of exploring the town. Adjacent to the main bedroom you'll find a stack washer and dryer and down the hall, two bedrooms that share a Jack & Jill bath with separate vanities. Each bedroom is appointed with a FULL-sized bed with direct access to the shared bathroom.
From this convenient location you can take in the sights and sounds all around historic Charleston. Spend the mornings exploring the neighborhood, with stops at Sugar Bakeshop or Kudu Coffee. Head to Upper King Street for some of Charleston's best shopping and dining. After a day out, relax in Marion Square or enjoy a drink at a rooftop bar. Blue Haven includes off-street parking and a gas grille, conveniently located out the rear entry of the home.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll enjoy high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
Two umbrellas are supplied for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two dogs allowed), $1000 Pet Deposit - returnable upon satisfactory inspection of the property post check out date. $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Interior Designer's Dream - 4 Bedroom in Historic Charleston has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Interior Designer's Dream - 4 Bedroom in Historic Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: