- As low as $175/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, newly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ 4BR/3BA Luxury Suite with Private Porch!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Apple TVs for Streaming!
The space is made up of two 2-bedroom suites, both on the first floor!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: King Bed
One Full Bath
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed
Two Full Baths
Full Kitchen & Living Area
Two Air Mattresses Upon Request
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire downstairs of home (4 bedrooms), 2 parking spaces, and private porch!
We provide an simple self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is spectacular for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 7 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02899
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your group select a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. THE INNS Renovated & Charming 4BR/3BA Downtown Ste has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you simply love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles