- As low as $100/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ 4BR/3BA Luxury Suite with Private Porch!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Included
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Apple TVs for Streaming!
The space is made up of two 2-bedroom suites, both on the first floor!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: King Bed
One Full Bath
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed
Two Full Baths
Full Kitchen & Living Area
Two Air Mattresses Upon Request
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire downstairs of home (4 bedrooms), 2 parking spaces, and private porch!
We provide an simple self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02899
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. THE INNS Renovated & Charming 4BR/3BA Downtown has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles