- As low as $129/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Beautiful 4BR/3BA home in Charleston's most beautiful neighborhood!
✰ Walker's Heaven! (Walk Score of 93)
✰ King Street is Just 2 Blocks Away!
✰ High-Speed WiFi & 3 Intelligent TVs
✰ Off-Street Parking
This home is adjacent to a local wine & cheese bar. On weekends there may be live acoustic music + ambient noise until 10pm!
YourPad Charleston is a local property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory!
This home is completely equipped with high-end furnishings & appliances.
Bedroom 1: King Bed + En suite + TV
Bedroom 2: King Bed + TV
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Also experience the sprawling Charleston porch overlooking the neighborhood. The ideal place to appreciate our famed weather!
Elliotborough Mini Bar (a local's favorite) below closes at 10 pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends.
You'll have full access to the home, the private porch, and parking for one car off-street during your stay! You'll access the door via code & electronic lock and savor the convenience of self check in.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03934
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Trendy Charleston 4BR - Steps from King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is right for your family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles