- As low as $183/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Delightful 4BR/3BA home in Charleston's most charming neighborhood!
✰ Walker's Heaven! (Walk Score of 93)
✰ King Street is Just 2 Blocks Away!
✰ High-Speed WiFi & 3 Intelligent TVs
✰ Off-Street Parking
This home is adjacent to a local wine & cheese bar. On weekends there may be live acoustic music + ambient noise until 10pm!
YourPad Charleston is a local property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory!
This home is completely equipped with high-end furnishings & appliances.
Bedroom 1: King Bed + En suite + TV
Bedroom 2: King Bed + TV
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Also experience the sprawling Charleston porch overlooking the neighborhood. The ideal place to savor our famed weather!
Elliotborough Mini Bar (a local's favorite) below closes at 10 pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends.
Full access to the home + private parking + outdoor space
We are available 24/7 by text, phone or Airbnb messenger!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
YourPad Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 40 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YourPad Charleston on your preferred search engine!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston rental property booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Trendy Charleston 4BR - Just Steps from King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is right for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles