- As low as $194/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Handsome 4BR/3BA home in Charleston's most charming neighborhood!
✰ Walker's Heaven! (Walk Score of 93)
✰ King Street is Just 2 Blocks Away!
✰ High-Speed WiFi & 3 Intelligent TVs
✰ Off-Street Parking
This home is adjacent to a local wine & cheese bar. On weekends there may be live acoustic music + ambient noise until 10pm!
YourPad Charleston is a local property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory!
This home is entirely equipped with high-end furnishings & appliances.
Bedroom 1: King Bed + En suite + TV
Bedroom 2: King Bed + TV
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Also experience the sprawling Charleston porch overlooking the neighborhood. The ideal place to savor our famed weather!
Elliotborough Mini Bar (a local's favorite) below closes at 10 pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends.
You'll have full access to the home, the private porch, and parking for one car off-street during your stay! You'll access the door via code & electronic lock and appreciate the convenience of self check in.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03934
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a fabulous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Trendy Charleston 4BR - Steps from King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is right for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles