- As low as $179/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Handsome 4BR/3BA home in Charleston's most charming neighborhood!
✰ Walker's Heaven! (Walk Score of 93)
✰ King Street is Just 2 Blocks Away!
✰ High-Speed WiFi & 3 Intelligent TVs
✰ Off-Street Parking
This home is adjacent to a local wine & cheese bar. On weekends there may be live acoustic music + ambient noise until 10pm!
YourPad Charleston is a local property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory!
This home is completely equipped with high-end furnishings & appliances.
Bedroom 1: King Bed + En suite + TV
Bedroom 2: King Bed + TV
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Also experience the sprawling Charleston porch overlooking the neighborhood. The ideal place to appreciate our famed weather!
Elliotborough Mini Bar (a local's favorite) below closes at 10 pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends.
You'll have full access to the home, the private porch, and parking for one car off-street during your stay! You'll access the door via code & electronic lock and savor the convenience of self check in.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02488
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick the right Charleston area vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group choose vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Trendy Charleston 4BR - Steps from King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Trendy Charleston 4BR - Steps from King Street!?Book Online Get Information Call: