- As low as $192/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 7
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
This cavernous home is the ideal spot to accommodate a family vacation or friends trip looking to discover the impressive Charleston, SC. Conveniently located in a peaceful neighborhood in the gracious West Ashley, this home sits mins. from Folly beach and historic Downtown Charleston with numerous dining, shopping, and other activities just mins. away.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a formal living room, dining room, family room, and huge backyard, this home offers enough room for the entire family.
Each of the three roomy bedrooms offers ample space and are also equipped with a closet. The master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower and full walk-in closet.
The handsome, entirely outfitted kitchen provides an eating nook as well as modern stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave and more.
The adjacent formal dining room can seat 6 people comfortably with an adjacent formal living room that includes a grandiose window and seating. The separate enormous family room/den includes a intelligent TV with comfortable seating to appreciate.
The sizable backyard is equipped with a seating area, grille, and antique fire pit for your use.
Guests have access to a washing machine and dryer in the laundry room.
Guests have full and private access to the entire home and backyard as well as Wi-Fi and complimentary parking.
Other things to note:
5 Miles to Historic Downtown Charleston
12 Miles to Folly Beach
7.7 miles to Charleston International Airport
8.2 Miles to Mount Pleasant
12 Miles to Isle of Palms
1 Mile to Harris Teeter and Publix
Check in time is 3pm, check out time is 11am. Early check in and/or late check out may be available for an additional fee. Please ask us if interested.
NO PARTIES ACCEPTED.
NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED.
Smoking is not allowed inside the home.
There are two modest steps leading to the front door.
There are two security cameras on the exterior of the home for security purposes.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Citadel Mall and Upper King Design District. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Patriots Point if you're traveling with kids. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating, sailing and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- To start, have your group choose vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Beautiful 3 bedroom home near Downtown Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- The Citadel - 3.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.7 miles
- City Marina - 4.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 4.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 4.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Beautiful 3 bedroom home near Downtown Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: