- As low as $283/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Designated smoking areas
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking inside the home.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1934 sq ft (180 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1934 square feet
????Welcome to The Pearl of Charleston ???? HOT LOCATION on James Island between Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston!
✅ 9 min drive to Downtown Charleston's hospitals, schools, world-class eateries, shopping, galleries, museums and nightlife
✅ 1 min walk to Starbucks, Chic-Fil-A and Walgreens Pharmacy ????
✅ 12 mins to Folly Beach⛱
✅ 4 mins to James Island County Park????♀️
✅ 28 mins to Charleston International Airport ✈️
✅ 27 mins to North Charleston Coliseum ????
✅ Resort Style Heated Saltwater Pool and Spa ???? (Pool/Spa Heat-additional fee applies)
✅ 2 King Suites
✅ Freshly Constructed High-end Property????
✅ Enormous fenced yard ????♂️
✅ Charcoal BBQ grille ????
✅ Free parking for up to 4 cars ????
✅ Covered Patio
✅ Grocery stores within .5 miles
✅ Home delivery available for eateries and groceries
✅ Intelligent TV's ????
✅ Free use of washer/dryer
✅ Close to top sights-The Battery, Rainbow Row, King Street, the Pineapple Fountain
✅ Fast Wi-Fi
✅ Explore beaches, Parks and Charleston's Top Attractions
✅ James Island County Park Splash Zone Waterpark close by
✅ Extra Linen's and Blankets
Earning ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SUPERHOST status, and the "Business Travel Ready" and "Family Ready" distinctions our place is ready for your next stay
❤️ GUEST ACCESS ❤️
Please note this is a private home not a hotel so we do not have staff onsite.
If any problems arise let us know ASAP and will make every effort to resolve as quickly as possible
This home has 24/7 check-in via the keypad lock.
If checking in after 9pm just let us know when to expect to you.
Guest will have exclusive, unshared access to the entire home and sizable yard.
❤️RESORT STYLE SALTWATER POOL❤️
✅ The spa takes 24 hrs to heat to temperature. You must notify and pay the heat fee in advance of your arrival 48-24hrs if you would like them ready when you arrive. If booking same day or last min. please be aware the spa can take 24-48hrs to heat up so may not be at temperature when you arrive.
✅ NO glass allowed in the pool area or pool deck at any time due to safety concerns. If glass gets into the pool or spa, you will be responsible for covering all costs associated with bringing the pool back to a safe and glass-complimentary state. Plenty of durable plastic cups and dishes are supplied for your use.
✅ No adjustments of pool equipment are allowed. (Any Manual adjustment of the pool will incur a fee of $400)
✅ Please note, there is NO glass allowed in the pool area
✅ The pool area is not for events, inviting other guests are not allowed in the pool or on the property.
❤️ GUEST INTERACTION ❤️
We respect all our guests' privacy ️♀️
We are local but you most likely will not see us, however, we are just a text or phone ☎️ call away if you do!
❤️ THINGS TO DO❤️
Please check out our COMPLIMENTARY Charleston Visitor Guide for the best recommendations.
Just Copy and Paste the link below
❤️ GETTING AROUND ❤️
Car is best or ride share.
Use our UBER link for a COMPLIMENTARY ride credit.
Use our LYFT link for a COMPLIMENTARY ride credit.
When in Downtown Charleston we recommend using the COMPLIMENTARY Carta Dash Shuttle to get around
Carta also has numerous Park n Ride sites located throughout the area
❤️ THINGS TO NOTE❤️
✅ TRAVEL INSURANCE ✈️ We strongly encourage our guest(s) to purchase travel insurance to protect your stay.
As a convenience, we have teamed up with Rental Guardian to offer one of the most comprehensive travel plans with a cancel for any reason option!
You can review their benefits at https://playtravelprotection.com/ptnw/
You will have the option to purchase up to 30 days before your stay with us.
✅ This is a self check-in home not a hotel so please keep that in mind as there is no one onsite 24/7.
✅ If issues arise please contact us ASAP and we try to resolve as quickly as possible.
✅ Guest count is the max # of guests (adult and kids over 12 months) allowed on the property at all times during your entire stay. If your guest amount is understated you will be charged for entire length of your reservation per each guest over.
✅ After booking you will receive links to Reserve your Refundable Security Deposit HOLD and E-sign your Rental Agreement.
✅ Please note credit card costs can not be refunded under any circumstance including cancellations.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Jet skiing, water skiing, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To find the largest vacation home within budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by having your family commit to dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. 9 mins to Charleston Heated Pool/Spa 2 King Beds has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.2 miles
- City Marina - 3.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- Washington Square - 3.6 miles