- As low as $691/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Designated smoking areas
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking inside the home.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1934 sq ft (180 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1934 square feet
????Welcome to The Pearl of Charleston ???? HOT LOCATION on James Island between Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston!
✅ 9 min drive to Downtown Charleston's hospitals, schools, world-class eateries, shopping, galleries, museums and nightlife
✅ 1 min walk to Starbucks, Chic-Fil-A and Walgreens Pharmacy ????
✅ 12 mins to Folly Beach⛱
✅ 4 mins to James Island County Park????♀️
✅ 28 mins to Charleston International Airport ✈️
✅ 27 mins to North Charleston Coliseum ????
✅ Resort Style Saltwater Pool and Spa ????(Spa Heat is an additional fee)
✅ 2 King Suites
✅ Freshly Constructed High-end Property????
✅ Generous fenced yard ????♂️
✅ Charcoal BBQ grille ????
✅ Free parking for up to 4 cars ????
✅ Covered Patio
✅ Grocery stores within .5 miles
✅ Home delivery available for eateries and groceries
✅ Intelligent TV's ????
✅ Free use of washer/dryer
✅ Close to top sights-The Battery, Rainbow Row, King Street, the Pineapple Fountain
✅ Fast Wi-Fi
✅ Explore beaches, Parks and Charleston's Top Attractions
✅ James Island County Park Splash Zone Waterpark close by
✅ Extra Linen's and Blankets
Earning ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SUPERHOST status, and the "Business Travel Ready" and "Family Ready" distinctions our place is ready for your next stay
❤️ GUEST ACCESS ❤️
Please note this is a private home not a hotel so we do not have staff onsite.
If any problems arise let us know ASAP and will make every effort to resolve as quickly as possible
This home has 24/7 check-in via the keypad lock.
If checking in after 9pm just let us know when to expect to you.
Guest will have exclusive, unshared access to the entire home and enormous yard.
❤️RESORT STYLE SALTWATER POOL/SPA❤️
✅ The spa can take 24 hrs to heat to temperature once you turn it on so may not be at temperature when you arrive.
✅ NO glass allowed in the pool area or pool deck at any time due to safety concerns. If glass gets into the pool or spa, you will be responsible for covering all costs associated with bringing the pool back to a safe and glass-complimentary state. Plenty of durable plastic cups and dishes are supplied for your use.
✅ No adjustments of pool equipment are allowed. (Any Manual adjustment of the pool will incur a fee of $400)
✅ The pool area is not for events, inviting other guests are not allowed in the pool or on the property.
❤️ GUEST INTERACTION ❤️
We respect all our guests' privacy ️♀️
We are local but you most likely will not see us, however, we are just a text or phone ☎️ call away if you do!
❤️ THINGS TO DO❤️
Please check out our COMPLIMENTARY Charleston Visitor Guide for the best recommendations.
Just Copy and Paste the link below
❤️ GETTING AROUND ❤️
Car is best or ride share.
When in Downtown Charleston we recommend using the COMPLIMENTARY Carta Dash Shuttle to get around
Carta also has multiple Park n Ride sites located throughout the area
❤️ THINGS TO NOTE❤️
✅ Spa Heat is an additional $100 per week or $400 per month depending on length of stay
✅ TRAVEL INSURANCE ✈️ We strongly encourage our guest(s) to purchase travel insurance to protect your stay.
As a convenience, we have teamed up with Rental Guardian to offer one of the most comprehensive travel plans with a cancel for any reason option!
You can review their benefits at https://playtravelprotection.com/ptnw/
You will have the option to purchase up to 30 days before your stay with us.
✅ This is a self check-in home not a hotel so please keep that in mind as there is no one onsite 24/7.
✅ If issues arise please contact us ASAP and we try to resolve as quickly as possible.
✅ Guest count is the max # of guests (adult and kids over 12 months) allowed on the property at all times during your entire stay. If your guest amount is understated you will be charged for entire length of your reservation per each guest over.
✅ After booking you will receive links to Reserve your Refundable Security Deposit HOLD and E-sign your Rental Agreement.
✅ Please note credit card costs can not be refunded under any circumstance including cancellations.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Jet skiing, water skiing, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the largest rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Charleston Beaches Pool Heated Spa 2 King Suites has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If not, call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.2 miles
- City Marina - 3.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- Washington Square - 3.6 miles