- As low as $146/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Ideal for Nurses, Doctors and Professionals. Airy, light filled 2 bedroom apartment available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance, two porches, a freshly modernized kitchen, and is located in downtown Charleston. There are two private off-street parking space supplied at no added cost. Park your car and walk everywhere. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The freshly refreshed apartment features a Queen size bed in bedroom 1, a Full sized bed in bedroom 2, full bathroom upstairs, half bathroom downstairs, a comfortable living room, and a kitchen/dining area. The full bathroom features a sizable tiled shower. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, and kitchen essentials for basic cooking. The living room has plenty of room to spread out and relax! We do allow well-behaved family pets for a non-returnable pet fee of $250/pet. No more than two pets are allowed and a separate signed Pet Addendum is required upon booking.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests have access to their private apartment & two private porches. There is a keypad lock with a secure code individualized for each guest.
Other Things to Note:
Please note the following:
The entrance to the unit is in the back of the home
Wi-fi is supplied
Intelligent TV included (no standard cable)
30 day minimum
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee
Two security cameras (front of building & parking lot)
There is a fee of $250/pet and no more than 2 pets are allowed in the unit. A separate Pet Addendum must be signed prior to check in.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose and book the rightrental:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Bright & Modern 2 Bedroom Monthly Rental has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.4 miles
- The Citadel - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.1 miles
- City Marina - 1.2 miles