- As low as $300/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 759 sq ft (71 sq m)
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 759 square feet
New Full Bathroom in the Mater Bedroom is complete.
Part of The Compound (Search for "Charleston Compound")
The "Cottage" suite is the ground floor unit.
This 2-bedroom beauty was completely modernized in late 2014. Taken down to the studs, every effort was made to ensure a comfortable stay for our guests. From industrial-grade soundproofing to re-designed porches, no detail was missed.
A simple, efficient open floor plan showcases a living room, bar and kitchen- all within one vantage point. Cozy seating for 7, brand-new stainless steel Bosch appliances, a 2-top bar and 50' flat screen with Direct TV are highlights.
The two bedrooms are just down the hall-
The King Bedroom features the best Malouf Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow-top bed and 6 pillows (both down and polyester). The comforters are hand-made and designed for the Charleston climate. Each duvet cover is professionally cleaned before each guest's arrival. There is a modest closet that stores a bags rack, iron and full-length mirror. A 45' flat screen with Direct TV is generously positioned.
The second bedroom was freshly refreshed and now has two twin beds, both with the same high-quality linens that you'll find throughout the property.
The two full bathrooms are clean and crisp. A European style glass and tile shower contrasts gorgeously to the white tile floor. All of the finest towels, makeup cloths and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries are included.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a walkable area in Charleston with great shopping. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Patriots Point if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the best rental in Charleston:
- To start, have your group select trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 2 Short Blocks From King Street has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book 2 Short Blocks From King Street?Book Online Get Information Call: