- As low as $381/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Steps away from fun & trendy Avondale! Cook your own meals in the handsome gourmet kitchen or walk to marvelous eateries, bars, breweries & shopping. The 8 mile Greenway running trail is just across the street. Quick 5 min. Uber ride to Downtown Charleston & 15 mins. to Folly Beach. This modern & comfortable 2 bedroom bungalow with additional queen size pullout sleeps up to 6 guests. Let your pup run complimentary in the completely fenced backyard getaway while you savor the outdoor amenities. The broad covered open-air living space includes big-screen TV, Webber hardline natural gas grille, outdoor games, cozy fire-pit & dining area. Many upgrades in this home include bluetooth integrated audio system with speakers throughout interior & exterior, integrated wine refrigerator, high quality pillow-top matresses, down comforters, luxury Brooklinen sheets & towels, heated bathroom floor & mirror, washer/dryer, flat-screen TVs with DISH 200 & multi-sport package in every room, & Keurig coffee/tea bar.
Note: 30 nighttime and longer units are available October 1st, 2022 - February 28th, 2023. Due to an issue concerning how Vacation Rental By Owner incorrectly calculates local accommodations tax for 30 nighttime and longer units, please message us through Vacation Rental By Owner for prices.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Splash Zone Waterpark and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
How to get the best rental experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Luxury Bungalow Steps Away From Trendy Avondale & 5 Minutes to Downtown has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- The Citadel - 1.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.1 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.8 miles
- Marion Square - 2.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.9 miles
- City Market - 3.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.1 miles
Ready to book Luxury Bungalow Steps Away From Trendy Avondale & 5 Minutes to Downtown?Book Online Get Information Call: