- As low as $388/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Steps away from fun & trendy Avondale! Cook your own meals in the charming gourmet kitchen or walk to striking eateries, bars, breweries & shopping. The 8 mile Greenway running trail is just across the street. Quick 5 min. Uber ride to Downtown Charleston & 15 mins. to Folly Beach. This modern & comfortable 2 bedroom bungalow with additional queen size pullout sleeps up to 6 guests. Let your pup run complimentary in the entirely fenced backyard getaway while you appreciate the outdoor amenities. The broad covered open-air living space includes big-screen TV, Webber hardline natural gas grille, outdoor games, cozy fire-pit & dining area. Many upgrades in this home include bluetooth integrated audio system with speakers throughout interior & exterior, integrated wine refrigerator, high quality pillow-top matresses, down comforters, luxury Brooklinen sheets & towels, heated bathroom floor & mirror, washer/dryer, flat-screen TVs with DISH 200 & multi-sport package in every room, & Keurig coffee/tea bar.
Note: 30 nighttime and longer units are available October 1st - February 28th. Due to an issue concerning how Vacation Rental By Owner incorrectly calculates local accommodations tax for 30 nighttime and longer units, please message us through Vacation Rental By Owner for prices.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston area vacation rental tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Planning and picking a perfect Charleston area rental:
- To start, have your group select a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Luxury Bungalow Steps Away From Trendy Avondale & 5 Minutes to Downtown has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Call the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 1.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.1 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.8 miles
- Marion Square - 2.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.9 miles