About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Steps away from fun & trendy Avondale! Cook your own meals in the impressive gourmet kitchen or walk to extraordinary eateries, bars, breweries & shopping. The 8 mile Greenway running trail is just across the street. Quick 5 min. Uber ride to Downtown Charleston & 15 mins. to Folly Beach. This modern & comfortable 2 bedroom bungalow with additional queen size pullout sleeps up to 6 guests. Let your pup run complimentary in the entirely fenced backyard getaway while you appreciate the outdoor amenities. The broad covered open-air living space includes big-screen TV, Webber hardline natural gas grille, outdoor games, cozy fire-pit & dining area. Many upgrades in this home include bluetooth integrated audio system with speakers throughout interior & exterior, integrated wine refrigerator, high quality pillow-top matresses, down comforters, luxury Brooklinen sheets & towels, heated bathroom floor & mirror, washer/dryer, flat-screen TVs with DISH 200 & multi-sport package in every room, & Keurig coffee/tea bar.
Note: 30 nighttime and longer units are available October 1st, 2022 - February 28th, 2023. Due to an issue concerning how Vacation Rental By Owner incorrectly calculates local accommodations tax for 30 nighttime and longer units, please message us through Vacation Rental By Owner for prices.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Splash Zone Waterpark and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
How to find the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- First, have your group select dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Luxury Bungalow Steps Away From Trendy Avondale & 5 Minutes to Downtown has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- The Citadel - 1.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.1 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.8 miles
- Marion Square - 2.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.9 miles