- As low as $769/Night
- 11 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- 11 bedrooms
- 12 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 4000 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 11 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 square feet
Permit Number: 03160, 03161, 03162
The Space: Welcome to the Lady Helene! This new construction property is three separate units in one building. Lady Helene is ideal for sizable groups who are looking for tons of space but also the availability of privacy.
Suite A, a gorgeously modernized home in the heart of downtown Charleston, steps away from King Street and close to all the most trendy attractions. Step into the open-concept living, dining, and kitchen space, featuring a curated, mid-century modern aesthetic with gorgeous textiles and design elements. The bright, eat-in kitchen comes completely equipped with open shelving for ease of use, and seating for three at a constructed-in peninsula. The first guest room offers a queen-size bed, Intelligent TV, and ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower and decorative fireplace original to the historic home (decoration only). Further, into the space, you’ll pass a delightfully designed shared half bathroom with a striking combination of wallpaper and paneling. The second guest room includes two twin-sized beds set against a wallpapered accent wall, a Intelligent TV, and an ensuite bathroom with double vanity and a shower/tub combination. The primary suite features a bohemian-style king-sized bed under exposed wooden beams, a Intelligent TV, and an ensuite bathroom, with a gorgeously tiled walk-in shower.
Unit B, a meticulously remodeled home in the heart of downtown Charleston, steps away from King Street and close to all the most fashionable attractions. As you approach the front door to the home, you’ll see the private breeze-way style porch including a comfortable seating area with a bench and chairs, as well as a café table for two; the ideal place for a coffee and croissant to start the day. Step into the open concept living, dining and kitchen space, featuring a curated, mid-century modern aesthetic and statement making, bespoke cabinetry. The bright, eat-in kitchen comes completely equipped, with seating for four at a constructed-in peninsula. Adjacent to the formal living room is a games room, offering a shuffleboard table, additional seating for entertaining, and a Intelligent TV above the decorative original fireplace; look up and you can see part of the original lofted structure of the 100+ year old building. The first guest room offers two twin-sized beds set against a striking floral wallpapered accent wall, Intelligent TV, and ensuite bathroom with a shower/tub combination. Further into the space, you’ll pass a elegantly designed shared half bathroom with a gorgeous combination of a modern tropical wallpaper and dramatic paneling. Two additional bedrooms include impressive queen-sized beds under vaulted ceilings, unique accents, Intelligent TVs and ensuite bathrooms with single vanities and charmingly tiled walk-in showers. The primary suite offers a classy king-sized bed, a decorative brick fireplace, seating area, a Intelligent TV and ensuite bathroom with a massive double vanity and a handsomely tiled walk-in shower.
Step into the open concept living, dining and kitchen space, featuring a curated, mid-century modern aesthetic. The pass-through, eat-in kitchen comes entirely equipped, with seating for two at a constructed-in coffee bar. The cozy living room with exposed beams and handsome textiles is the ideal place to catch your breath during a whirlwind trip to Charleston. Past the kitchen, you’ll find the first guest room, offering a queen-sized bed in an atmospheric, dark blue palette, with a Intelligent TV, and ensuite bathroom with a blush pink double vanity and walk-in shower tiled in unique shades of grey. This entire first floor is fully ADA accessible with bedroom and en suite accessible bathroom and shower also an accessible pathway from public sidewalk, entry threshold, and throughout the apartment. The second downstairs bedroom also offers a queen-sized bed set against a stunning floral wallpaper, with a Intelligent TV and ensuite bathroom with a single vanity and enormous walk-in tiled shower with stunning copper fixtures. Heading upstairs, you’ll see a handsome, cushioned reading nook in a wallpapered alcove. Also upstairs, is a third bedroom with two twin-sized beds in a warmly wallpapered room, with a Intelligent TV and ensuite bathroom that includes a single vanity and shower/tub combination. The primary suite is also upstairs and features a king-sized bed in a blush-toned room, with a Intelligent TV and ensuite with a huge single vanity and tiled walk-in shower.
Construction of a new home next door to this unit is to start January 2023.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side bags allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this striking neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and beautiful streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Charleston as you discover our neighborhood's cozy eateries and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a enchanting blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an memorable vacation.
Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await.
Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of beautiful stores, from antique treasures to beautiful stores. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing eateries that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive.
In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture.
Feel the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
How to pick the best rental home in Charleston:
- Select dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Lady Helene by StayDuvet has 11 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.1 miles