- As low as $89/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
BRAND NEW RENOVATION!
- One Bedroom Studio Suite in the Heart of Downtown
- Walk to King Street, Stores, and Eateries in Charleston's Trendiest Neighborhood!
- Professionally Designed and Freshly Renovated
Be among the first to stay at this brand-new 1 bedroom charmer in the best city in America!
- King Memory Foam Bed with Luxury Linens Supplied
- Stocked Kitchenette with Fridge, Microwave, and Coffee Maker
- Intelligent TV with Streaming Capabilities
- Private Ground Floor Entrance
- Bathroom with Rain Shower
We look forward to hosting you!
Guest will have full access to the ground floor suite + off street parking!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02946
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. ? Private Modern Studio ? Blocks from King! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles