- As low as $125/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
BRAND NEW RENOVATION!
- One Bedroom Studio Suite in the Heart of Downtown
- Walk to King Street, Stores, and Eateries in Charleston's Trendiest Neighborhood!
- Professionally Designed and Recently Renovated
Be among the first to stay at this brand-new 1 bedroom charmer in the best city in America!
- King Memory Foam Bed with Luxury Linens Supplied
- Stocked Kitchenette with Fridge, Microwave, and Coffee Maker
- Intelligent TV with Streaming Capabilities
- Private Ground Floor Entrance
- Bathroom with Rain Shower
We look forward to hosting you!
Guest will have full access to the ground floor suite + off street parking!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02946
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To find the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. ? Private Modern Studio ? Blocks from King! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles