- As low as $146/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Note from host: $2500 cleaning fee if the house is smoked in
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1334 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1334 square feet
Charmingly Charleston is an attractively located townhouse located across the street from Colonial Lake in downtown Charleston's Historic District. Ideal for travelers who want to really appreciate living in Charleston like a local! Our striking home away from home is the ideal place to rest your head while visiting Charleston for a month or longer.
Decorated in a quirky, casual Lowcountry theme, Charmingly Charleston offers two bedrooms, one and a half baths, living room, separate dining room, completely equipped kitchen, and laundry room. The primary bedroom is sizable with a walk-in closet and a queen-sized bed. The second bedroom is comfortable and has a day bed with trundle and a writing desk.
We are located near the Battery, the Ashley Marina, and within walking or cycling distance of the Medical University of South Carolina and College of Charleston . A nice walk or pedi-cab ride away you will also find the Historic Market, Gibbes Museum, and the astounding shopping & dining of King Street.
Savor Charleston's amazing eateries, antique stores, historic and ghost walking tours, horse drawn carriages, tours of historic homes, harbor cruises, and the South Carolina Aquarium all close by!
It is also an painless commute to Boeing or a jaunt across the peninsula to Charleston Law School. Additionally you are just a short drive from five beaches, seven marinas, and more golf courses that I can recall.
Don't wait, just grab your toothbrush and come on!
Interested in staying longer? Ask me about our lease prices for three or more months that include housekeeping, Internet, and utilities.
Please note, that per Charleston's draconian ordinances, we are a monthly rental and do not rent by the nighttime.
Please note, we are not the Hilton, and when you make a reservation, we hold the space for you and turn away other guests so you will have this special place. People searching for monthly units usually book 6-12 months in advance, as such we are not able to offer “flexible” cancellations.
Before you book, we ask you to please make sure of your dates. In the past, when we had a 60-day cancellation policy, we had two different guests hold our home off the market for a year, during which we turned down many other guests, only to have them cancel exactly 60-days before arrival. Since monthly renters have usually found their lodging at least 90 days out, we ended up with vacant months in both cases. This is when we changed our policy to “no refund”, as it was the only other option available on the platform. However, we know things happen and always want to work with our guests.
Our policy is pretty simple:
- Full refund if cancelled within 48 hours of booking and at least 28 days before check-in.
- Refund, less $1500, for cancellations made up to 3 months before check-in.
- After that, reservation is non-returnable. However, we will aggressively try to fill the dates and we will refund you whatever amount we are able to collect through rebooking.
If you have any questions, please contact me. We appreciate hosting and sharing our city with others, and we hope to see you soon!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square, while Gibbes Museum of Art and The Riviera Theater are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charleston rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides have offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Charmingly Charleston in Historic District on Colonial Lake, Near the Battery has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your trip.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you simply love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. text the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.6 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.6 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles