- As low as $84/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 800 square feet
493 King Folly
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the heart of Charleston’s Historic District of King Street, this elegantly decorated suite is the epitome of Southern appeal. This second-floor getaway is perched right above the iconic boutique Sewing Down South and has huge windows overlooking the Design and Dining District of Upper King Street.
Designed with charming wood floors, this bright and open living space has a well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and tons of terrific cookware. You'll appreciate using the full kitchen to prepare a delicious meal and eating at the cute little dining table while the dishwasher knocks out the dirty dishes. Afterward, stretch out on the comfortable couch to watch a good movie or take a walk to savor a charming nightcap on King Street.
With such an exceptional location, you’ll have walkable access to some of the city’s trendiest eateries and sophisticated beverage scenes along with live music, art galleries, flourishing businesses, and lively nightlife - not to mention some seriously exceptional shopping. Savor a stroll through Marion Square’s Charleston Farmers Market, while being surrounded by some of the most beautiful historic brick buildings. You'll also have convenient access to the handsome waterfront Battery Promenade, historic monuments, and the Charleston City Market, all within two miles.
THINGS TO KNOW
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: There are security cameras installed to monitor the outside door and the hallway. They do not have sound and are always on.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL004141-07-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Gorgeous King Street suite with full kitchen & free WiFi - close to restaurants has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles