- As low as $963/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New to Carroll Realty Vacation Units! This is a amazing, oceanfront beach home with a very cavernous layout & even better location! The main part of the home provides a sizable living room, kitchen, 2 dining areas, and 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The huge living room and dining room have sliding glass doors leading out to a screened-in porch and then an open deck - ideal for a spot to lounge and soak in some sun! The living room has plenty of comfortable seating with a enormous flat screen TV and high vaulted ceilings. The screened porch has comfortable furnishings to appreciate the ocean breeze while sipping on your morning coffee or evening beverage! The master bedroom consists of a king bed, with a private bathroom, TV, and an attached separate room with Queen Sofabed - which also leads out to the back deck!
The Mother-In-Law suite is located towards the front of the home, which consists of another full kitchen, huge living room with TV and dining table, and 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Each bedroom has a TV and shares a full jack and jill style bath. This home has the absolute best layout for 2+ families to have separate space, or to have a separate space just for the kids and grandkids!
The large backyard provides a excellent space for our guests to play lawn games, throw the frisbee or football, etc., and the beach path is very convenient to provide direct access to the beach!
This property includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, beach games, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental, located near year round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, or other types of bigger gatherings.
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Oceanfront! Classic Family Beach Home w/MIL Suite! Perfect layout for large families! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book Oceanfront! Classic Family Beach Home w/MIL Suite! Perfect layout for large families!?Book Online Get Information Call: