- As low as $523/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Cruise down Palm Blvd to find the most ideal beach vacation home, ideal for a family hideaway to Isle of Palms! This 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom home is the quintessential oceanfront escape, and offers an elegant location close to island eateries, activities, and with your own private beach access. Offering a convenient mother-in-law suite, this home has two kitchens, two living areas, and tons of places to relax and appreciate your time at the beach!
A handsome brick entryway leads up to the main level of the home, where you'll find the main living area, two dining areas, and the entirely equipped kitchen. Wood-paneled walls, wood floors, and handsome décor give the living space an modren feel, with tons of plush seating on tan couches, along with a handsome fireplace for chilly coastal evenings. A flat screen TV invites you to kick back with your favorite movies and shows when you're not calming out on the shore!
The completely equipped kitchen offers all you need to make your own refreshments, from casual bites to carefully prepared family dinners. In the living area and dining area, you'll find glass doors that lead out to the back deck, where you can lounge and relish the coastal weather.
Journey to the front area of the home and you'll find the mother-in-law suite, which creates a convenient space that feels like a second home entirely! It's a terrific layout for multiple families, or for big reunion vacations where the kids can take one side and the adults can claim the other. The mother-in-law area offers two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill style bathroom—one room offers two twin beds, while the second room is furnished with a king-sized bed. As an additional perk, both rooms have TVs!
In the rear of the home, you'll come across the other three bedrooms, each with a convenient variety of sleeping arrangements. One room offers two twin beds, the second a queen bed. The master suite has all the plush amenities you'd expect, with a king-sized bed, flat screen TV, and an en suite bathroom with a shower-tub combo.
The master has a additional den with a queen couch bed, which has a door that leads out to the back deck. Outside, a wide expanse of green lawn beckons you to soak up the sunshine, and a private beach access path will take you to the beach in just mins.!
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
This property includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, beach games, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, parasailing, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting and booking the rightrental:
- First and foremost, have your group select a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanfront w/ Gorgeous Views! Classic Beach Home, /MIL Suite! Perfect layout for large families! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.