- As low as $365/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 650 sq ft (60 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 650 square feet
563 King C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Whether you're here for a family function, a chance to discover impressive Charleston, or just to kick back in a elegant home, this pretty villa is sure to be the centerpiece of your next vacation. With exposed brickwork, burnished floors, and tons of natural light throughout, this home is both welcoming and roomy. Spend the day touring the gorgeous and vibrant downtown area then come home to prepare up something incredible in the full kitchen, where you'll find everything you need to make terrific meals. When it's time to wrap up an evening, head up the spiral staircase to stretch out on a extravagant queen-size bed to read a favorite mystery novel before falling into a comfortable slumber.
The Charleston Museum and Kids's Museum of the Lowcountry are both just half-a-mile away and filled with fun and informative exhibits that you'll savor with family and friends. You'll have plenty of exceptional eateries within walking distance of the home like The Darling Oyster Bar, Benny Ravello's, and The Ordinary anytime you want to take a break from the kitchen. The bars on King Street are known for their fun ambiance, delicious food and tasty drinks in a gorgeous, historic location. Please be aware noise levels may be elevated in the evenings.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
Ongoing construction will be taking place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday - Friday until May 2024. Contact the property manager for parking details.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
The license # for this rental is: BL007762-07-2017.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL015355-03-2019
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick the rightrental:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Wonderful Charleston villa with walkable location near everything has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles