- As low as $430/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 434 sq ft (40 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 434 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This beautiful boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina.
Approximately 434 square feet, this Studio Standard features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located on a river, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best rental home in Charleston:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. King 583 - Studio Standard has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Know before you go:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book King 583 - Studio Standard?Book Online Get Information Call: