- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 434 sq ft (40 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 434 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This charming boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina.
Approximately 434 square feet, this Studio Standard features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located on a river, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. King 583 - Studio Standard has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your trip.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles