- As low as $269/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect rental home experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the largest rental within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by having your group select dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Lodge Alley Inn, Charleston, South Carolina, Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or applied to your agreement.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles