- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 790 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 790 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, huge and utterly majestic!
Approximately 790-1200 square feet, this majestic Two- Bedroom Flat resort suite features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Double Bed in the guest room, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV, DVD player, coffee maker, microwave, fireplace and refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing we cannot guarantee that there will be an 'Upgrade' to your unit due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Construction ***
Lodge Alley Inn will be undergoing an interior remodel on all studio units, four two bedroom townhomes, and three courtyard 1br lofts. The courtyard 1br loft renovation will also include removal of spiral staircases and construction of new. Renovation will start roughly 1/2/2022 and end roughly 3/20/2022.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Planning and choosing a perfectrental home:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. The Lodge Alley Inn, 2 Bedroom Townhouse has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book The Lodge Alley Inn, 2 Bedroom Townhouse?Book Online Get Information Call: