- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 790 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 790 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, huge and utterly majestic!
Approximately 790-1200 square feet, this majestic Two- Bedroom resort suite features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Double Bed in the guest room, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV, DVD player, coffee maker, microwave, fireplace and refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Pink House Gallery. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the largest rental within budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. The Lodge Alley Inn, 2 Bedroom Townhouse has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles