- As low as $309/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 492 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 492 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SHARE YOUR MOMENTS WITH US!
Spend your vacations here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, enormous and utterly majestic!
Approximately 492-974 square feet, this majestic One- Bedroom features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot only, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park, while Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. The Lodge Alley Inn, 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles