- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, marvelous state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. 309 CHCVR · The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles