- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Recently modernized 2BR/2BA stand alone home!
→ Totally redone by a local Charleston designer
→ A mix of chic and rustic appeal with its elegant exposed high beam ceilings!
→ Only one block away from King Street (and its eateries, stores, and cafes)
YourPad Charleston is a local property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
This space is striking AND functional. Equipped with:
+ 1 King Bedroom & 1 Queen Bedroom
+ Memory Foam Pull-Out Couch in Living Area
+ High-Speed WiFi
+ Intelligent TVs in Living Area and Bedrooms
+ Off-Street Private Parking for 1 Car
Guest will have access to the entire property and one off street parking spot!
The home is located in the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Holey City Bagels, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is spectacular for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Lime Bikes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and appreciate the city!
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON. PERMIT 02782
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Tucked Away 2 Bedroom - Fine Finishes! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.7 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Tucked Away 2 Bedroom - Fine Finishes!?Book Online Get Information Call: