- As low as $361/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, huge and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- To find the largest rental for your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles