- As low as $290/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V. and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfectrental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles