- As low as $249/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 790 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 790 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, sizable and utterly majestic!
Approximately 790-1200 square feet, this majestic Two- Bedroom Flat resort suite features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Double Bed in the guest room, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV, DVD player, coffee maker, microwave, fireplace and refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing we cannot guarantee that there will be an 'Upgrade' to your unit due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Construction ***
Lodge Alley Inn will be undergoing an interior remodel on all studio units, four two bedroom townhomes, and three courtyard 1br lofts. The courtyard 1br loft renovation will also include removal of spiral staircases and construction of new. Renovation will start roughly 1/2/2022 and end roughly 3/20/2022.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park, while Patriots Point and Old Slave Mart Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation rental:
- First, have your family decide on a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 2 Bedroom Townhouse has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 2 Bedroom Townhouse?Book Online Get Information Call: