- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 790 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 790 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, sizable and utterly majestic!
Approximately 790-1200 square feet, this majestic Two- Bedroom resort suite features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Double Bed in the guest room, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV, DVD player, coffee maker, microwave, fireplace and refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park, while Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental property booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have deals for local shops and restaurants.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 2 Bedroom Townhouse has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles