- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 790 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 790 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, huge and utterly majestic!
Approximately 790-1200 square feet, this majestic Two- Bedroom resort suite features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Double Bed in the guest room, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 6 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V., DVD player, coffee maker, microwave, fireplace and refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park, while Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book yourrental:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 2 Bedroom Townhouse has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. If not, call the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you crave, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon check in. Contact the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles