- As low as $135/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
The is a roomy hotel-like apartment with an chic design and open-plan layout that accepts guests to relax and appreciate each other's company. Recently remodeled and furnished with all West Elm furnishings, the home is in pristine condition with every detail thoughtfully arranged for our guests. Available for monthly units with a minimum stay of 30 days.
The home features:
Studio layout without one king bed and a full bathroom. The king bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet cover. There is a murphy bed that folds out into a full-size bed to accommodate any additional guest. The space also features a workspace equipped with a desk and office chair for those looking to work from home.
A elegantly designed and comfortable living room with a L-shaped couch, 2 accent chairs and a sizable HDTV. A entirely-equipped modern kitchen with the latest high-end appliances to satisfy all of your cooking and entertaining needs. A enormous bathroom that features a stand-up glass framed shower along with dual vanities. There is also a stand up washer/dryer included!
Conveniences include: Wireless internet, Washer and Dryer, and one designated off-street parking spot with ability for a second car occasionally.
*Please note: 30 day minimum rental only per City regulations.
Established in the 1700s, Harleston Village is dotted with Georgian and Italianate buildings on tree-lined streets. Joggers and cyclists head to the sidewalks and shady trees around Colonial Lake, known as “The Pond.” The College of Charleston, with a colonnaded entrance, lies on a gorgeous campus. To the east, King Street is a hub of modren stores, plus eateries and bars with outdoor patios and a hip vibe.
Other things to note-
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Included With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
***One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $250.***
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Unitarian Church and Gibbes Museum of Art are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Shops at Charleston Place and Charleston City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental home tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. 139 Wentworth St has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles