- As low as $169/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Brand new remodel in Charleston's Trendiest Neighborhood!
✸ 3 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms Penthouse, Second Floor Home
✸ Heart of Downtown Charleston in the Finest Neighborhood!
✸ Walk to King Street, Stores, and World-Class Eateries!
✸ Private Porch for Enjoying our Sensational Weather
✸ High Speed WiFi and Intelligent TVs
We can't wait to host you!
Bedroom #1: King Bedroom + En-Suite Bathroom
Bedroom #2: Queen Bedroom w/ Intelligent TV
Bedroom #3: Bunk Room w/ 2 Double Beds
Loft Space: Air Mattress + Linens Supplied Upon Request!
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
You'll have access to both the 3 bedroom suite, private porch, and 2 parking spaces at a private lot across the street :)
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02946
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Secluded Luxury 3BR Home ? Blocks to King St! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Secluded Luxury 3BR Home ? Blocks to King St!?Book Online Get Information Call: