About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
nThis entirely furnished two bedroom two bathroom apartment is full of natural light and handsome original brick fireplaces. Located on Ashley Avenue, in Downtown Charleston you are within walking distance to Hampton Park and neighborhood eateries such as Daps, Harolds Cabin, Renzo and Huriyali Gardens.
The apartment is located on the second floor of an old Charleston home and has been modernized and freshly decorated to provide ultimate comfort while still offering that signature Charleston appeal. The living room is freshly decorated with a comfortable seating area including a sizable couch and two comfortable chairs, a Intelligent TV, and is separated from the kitchen by a striking exposed brick fireplace. The kitchen has ample cabinet storage and a kitchen island for all of your prep needs. The kitchen features refreshed appliances and all of the kitchen essentials you would need for your stay!
The Master bedroom is just off the living room and features an en-suite bathroom with enclosed glass shower, a queen size bed, Intelligent TV, dresser, ample closet space and a desk for all of your work from home needs! The guest bedroom also has a queen size bed, walk in closet, and a bathroom that can be accessed through the bedroom or just off the kitchen. There is a huge porch off this bedroom where you can relax and appreciate the beautiful Charleston weather!
This apartment also includes a laundry room with a full size washing machine and dryer, and enough off street parking for up to two cars.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To book the largest rental home within budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. The Emerald Suite 2br/2ba has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you long to visit, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- The Citadel - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles