- As low as $144/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This entirely furnished two bedroom two bathroom apartment is full of natural light and handsome original brick fireplaces. Located on Ashley Avenue, in Downtown Charleston you are within walking distance to Hampton Park and neighborhood eateries such as Daps, Harolds Cabin, Renzo and Huriyali Gardens.
The apartment is located on the second floor of an old Charleston home and has been refreshed and newly decorated to provide ultimate comfort while still offering that signature Charleston appeal. The living room is freshly decorated with a comfortable seating area including a enormous couch and two comfortable chairs, a Intelligent TV, and is separated from the kitchen by a impressive exposed brick fireplace. The kitchen has ample cabinet storage and a kitchen island for all of your prep needs. The kitchen features updated appliances and all of the kitchen essentials you would need for your stay!
The Master bedroom is just off the living room and features an en-suite bathroom with enclosed glass shower, a queen size bed, Intelligent TV, dresser, ample closet space and a desk for all of your work from home needs! The guest bedroom also has a queen size bed, walk in closet, and a bathroom that can be accessed through the bedroom or just off the kitchen. There is a sizable porch off this bedroom where you can relax and appreciate the handsome Charleston weather!
This apartment also includes a laundry room with a full size washing machine and dryer, and enough off street parking for up to two cars.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Included With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston area rental booking tips:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- To get the largest rental home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best vacation home in Charleston:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. 314 Ashley Ave, unit B has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- The Citadel - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles