- As low as $221/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Dining table
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Savor the best of Charleston in this freshly modernized & economical bungalow on James Island within 4 miles of Downtown Charleston and only 8 miles to Folly Beach. You will find the home which has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, entirely furnished, to be immaculately clean and includes all linens and towels.
Weekly units only (Saturday - Saturday)
Family Animals are allowed only upon pet fee and only for non-shedding breeds.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or South Carolina Aquarium if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
How to book the best vacation property experience:
Finding the best value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family choose trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Cozy Cottage between Downtown and Folly Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. message the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- White Point Garden - 2.0 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.2 miles
- James Island County Park - 2.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.4 miles
- Washington Square - 2.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.5 miles