- As low as $221/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Dining table
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Appreciate the best of Charleston in this freshly modernized & economical 4-bedroom bungalow on James Island within 4 miles of Downtown Charleston and only 8 miles to Folly Beach. You will find the home which has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, entirely furnished, to be immaculately clean and includes all linens and towels.
-Family Animals are allowed only upon pet fee and only for non-shedding breeds.
-For long-term stays check with owner
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Cozy Cottage between Downtown and Folly Beach has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- White Point Garden - 2.0 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.2 miles
- James Island County Park - 2.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.4 miles
- Washington Square - 2.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.5 miles
- City Market - 2.7 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 2.5 miles
Ready to book Cozy Cottage between Downtown and Folly Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: