About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Permit Number: 02943
This brand new 2 story home was freshly refreshed, and has a modern transitional style design. It is the ideal space for huge groups looking to stay somewhere opulent, shining clean, and centrally located. Guests can savor the ideal amount of privacy and space while having the luxury of being just a walk away from countless local and tourist hotspots. Throughout the home you will find wood floors, brand new appliances, modern furnishings, and trendy décor making it the ultimate home away from home.
The property features…
A Roomy Front Porch. Upon arrival, guests will ascend a flight of stairs to the roomy front porch. Appreciate the beautiful Charleston weather, drinks at sunset, or your morning cup of coffee while calming in one of the four porch chairs.
A Bright, Open Living Room. The living room, just through the front entryway, is open to the kitchen and has a bright, modern design with Moroccan inspired accents. The living room features a 3-seat leather couch flanked by two side tables with matching lamps, a matching loveseat leather couch, a wooden coffee table, two matching accent chairs, a flat-screen TV atop a console table, and a ceiling fan.
A Entirely-Equipped Kitchen. The kitchen is open to the living room comes entirely equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a Whirlpool dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stove. The kitchen has brand new stone countertops, a coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, standard cookware, as well as plenty of cabinet storage. 6 tall bar stools sit beneath the kitchen bar making it effortless for guests to appreciate one another’s company while eating a home cooked meal. Here you will also find a closet which homes the stacked washer and dryer units.
4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. The 1st bedroom, located on the first floor through the kitchen, features a king sized bed, two bedside tables, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom. The bathroom has tile floor, a full bathtub/shower, brand new fixtures, and stone sink countertops. This bedroom also features access to a private balcony. Ascend the staircase off of the living room to all of the other bedrooms. The 2nd bedroom, located on the 2nd floor toward the front side of the home, features two bunkbed frames (4 total single beds), an upsized dresser, a walk-in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom that is adjoining to the 3rd bedroom. The adjoining bathroom is cavernous and features tile floor, a sizable stone sink countertop, and a full bathtub/shower. The 3rd bedroom, also located on the 2nd floor, has a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom that is adjoining to the 2nd bedroom. The 4th bedroom, located on the 2nd floor toward the back side of the home, has a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, and a huge master bathroom in suite. The bathroom provides a generous amount of space and features tile floor, a enormous stone sink countertop, and a full bathtub/shower
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2 floors of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to enjoy while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness.
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-200 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is included prior to Check-in!
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm & 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting the best rental:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. The Aster House by StayDuvet
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles