- As low as $260/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
"SUNSET" 3BR HOME - Located in the most beautiful location of downtown Charleston and having just undergone an broad remodel with Scandinavian design, your home sits amongst a prime local residence area, with the best of Charleston coffee, eateries and the vibrant scene on King Street a few steps away.
A 3BR Charleston style home with private upstairs porch, 3 King bedrooms, each with their private bath, you'll live as a local with brand new furnishings throughout.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + Hall Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Bedroom#3: King Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Entire Private Rental (2nd Floor) + Outdoor Space + Parking (Inquire for availability)
Guests will check themselves in via a intelligent lock. We will always be available via phone/text/e-mail with any questions you may have. Happy to help with recommendations for places to eat and things to do as well.
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and appealing businesses opening in every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and amazing eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation home:
- To start, have your group decide on trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. SUNSET (3BR) Best of Charleston Award has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is right for your group.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles