- As low as $712/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
"SUNSET" 3BR HOME - Located in the most beautiful location of downtown Charleston and having just undergone an broad remodel with Scandinavian design, your home sits amongst a prime local residence area, with the best of Charleston coffee, eateries and the vibrant scene on King Street a few steps away.
A 3BR Charleston style home with private upstairs porch, 3 King bedrooms, each with their private bath, you'll live as a local with brand new furnishings throughout.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + Hall Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Bedroom#3: King Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Entire Private Rental (2nd Floor) + Outdoor Space + Parking (Inquire for availability)
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening in every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and exceptional eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through breathtaking downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03074
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. SUNSET (3BR) Best of Charleston Award has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book SUNSET (3BR) Best of Charleston Award?Book Online Get Information Call: