- As low as $325/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Location, Location, Location! Charleston is the #1 destination area in the US.
Desirable downtown home in Harleston Village! Unique opportunity to live 1-4 months in a well maintained 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom modren furnished home. Step back in time and savor being in the heart of downtown. Great front porch with new wicker furnishings. Walk, bicycle or golf cart to eateries, marina's, parks, tennis/pickle ball courts, Colonial Lake, grocery stores, drug stores and stores. Harleston Village Established in the 1700s, Harleston Village is dotted with Georgian and Italianate buildings on tree-lined streets. Substantial driveway for off-street parking. Water fountains in the front and back of home.
Utilities, Wifi/cable and lawn service included. Weekly maid service upon request; Fee to be determined Pet(s) can be negotiated with pet fee* Telephone to discuss your requirements.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square, while The Riviera Theater and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectrental:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Harleston Village Family Friendly Downtown Home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.3 miles
- City Marina - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 1.0 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 1.0 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 1.1 miles
- Washington Square - 1.1 miles