- As low as $339/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Music library
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1400 square feet
This is a newly opened, beautiful, comfortable, two-story condo in a historic Downtown Charleston building. The building has been completely refreshed and refurbished with an elegant attention to detail and no expense spared. All new appliances and furnishings throughout the rental. In the morning, walk down the stairs to the coffee/art/book store, serving delicious breakfast and lunch. The building is in the Cannonborough/Elliotborough Neighborhood, home to cozy stores, bars and eateries and only four blocks from King Street, Charleston's main drag. A lot of attention to detail and adore went into the design and construction of this rental, separating it from other sterile remodels. You will not want to leave!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Joseph Manigault House. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Stylish, Comfortable, Downtown Charmer has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles