- As low as $225/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 square feet
Linens: King, Sleeper Couch
If you are looking for the ideal beach getaway, you must choose 202 F Port O Telephone for your next island vacation! This phenomenal one-bedroom condominium (sleeps four) has been refreshed and is one of the best beach retreats in the exclusive Wild Dunes community. Oceanfront vistas, enormous swimming pool and a cavernous screen porch are just a few of the amenities that will exceed your ideal beach getaway.
Step inside and you will be delighted to find a well-appointed home featuring bright beach colors, beach shiplap, an updated kitchen with granite countertops, wood floors, a additional sleeper couch and a cheerful master bedroom featuring a king bed. Outdoor living is at its best at 202 F Port O Telephone with a screen porch, and seating for four that is highlighted with oceanfront vistas. With the prevailing summer Southwest Breeze, it is a cool spot even on the warmest of days.
When it is time to discover the Wild Dunes Community, you will find 202 F Port O Telephone is in the ideal location, and just a few mins.' walk from the Links Golf Course Proshop. There you will find a restaurant, shopping, driving range and the world-famed Links golf course. Bicycle units are a great way to get around, and there are miles of bicycle trails leading you past many other dining options within the community, a spa, playground, the Harbor golf course and an Ice Cream Shop on the Beach. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is only 30 mins. away!
With oceanfront vistas, a terrific swimming pool, and the ideal location, you will find your ideal beach getaway at 202 F Port O Telephone!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 202 F Port O Telephone.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. New Listing! Perfect Very Oceanfront Port o Call Condo in Wild Dunes. $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.