- As low as $394/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
*Notice for October 2023 - June 2024: The condo regime adjacent to this unit is currently undergoing a remodel. While the work is not at the Port O'Telephone Villas, your direct vistas will be impacted, as this villa does face the exterior construction work and scaffolding that is currently in place. We are happy to discuss possible reservation discounts if you choose to arrive before June 2024. Ask our team for information and pricing!
Looking for the ideal oceanside hideaway on the Isle of Palms? You found it! New to the rental market, having undergone a full floor-to-ceiling remodel in Spring 2021, this 1 bedroom ocean view villa in Port O'Telephone is sure to be one of the most sought-after vacation properties with the gated golf community of Wild Dunes Resort. Seamlessly blending modern furnishings & luxury design with a bright, coastal vibe, you'll savor the attention-to-detail taken.
Take advantage of world-class golf and tennis, new Resort spa, appealing local eateries, and miles of bicycle and running trails. Or simply relax and relax by the villa community pool and Atlantic Ocean. This really is an ideal hideaway for any island vacationer!
- Screened porch with ocean vistas and breezes
- Access to community pool at the Port O'Telephone Villas
- Central entry offers added sleeping areas for 2 guests on the unique day-bed and trundle
- Modern, modernized kitchen features new stainless appliances, upgraded countertops & cabinetry, alcove with 4-person dining table, and three additional stools at the breakfast bar.
- Double bathroom vanity
Pool Access: Yes, Port O'Telephone Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 yards
View: Ocean View
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2nd Floor
Square Footage: Est.: 900
Bedrooms: 1, sleeps 4
Bedroom 1: Master Suite, King Bed, Screened Porch Access, TV
Bonus Sleeping Area: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle in Central Foyer
Couch Bed: Yes, in Living Room
Internet Access: WiFi
Elevator: Yes, Villa Complex Elevator
Parking: 2 Vehicles (Open Parking Lot Areas)
BBQ Grille: Shared Community Grille
Washer/Dryer: Yes, Full Size
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Vacation Rental By Owner listing#: 2320817
**During the off-season months, many condo regimes and complexes complete renovation projects, general maintenance, and building repairs. If there are concerns about how any close by work might impact your vacation, please inquire with our team as schedules can vary weekly by scale & area.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental home experience:
Getting the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Luxury 1 Bedroom Condo in WILD DUNES! Fully Renovated has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. If not, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.