- As low as $304/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
Looking for the ideal oceanside hideaway on the Isle of Palms? You found it! New to the rental market, having undergone a full floor-to-ceiling remodel in Spring 2021, this 1 bedroom ocean view villa in Port O'Telephone is sure to be one of the most sought-after vacation properties with the gated golf community of Wild Dunes Resort. Seamlessly blending modern furnishings & luxury design with a bright, coastal vibe, you'll savor the attention-to-detail taken.
Take advantage of world-class golf and tennis, new Resort spa, appealing local eateries, and miles of bicycle and running trails. Or simply relax and relax by the villa community pool and Atlantic Ocean. This really is an ideal hideaway for any island vacationer!
- Screened porch with ocean vistas and breezes
- Access to community pool at the Port O'Telephone Villas
- Central entry offers added sleeping areas for 2 guests on the unique day-bed and trundle
- Modern, remodeled kitchen features new stainless appliances, upgraded countertops & cabinetry, alcove with 4-person dining table, and three additional stools at the breakfast bar.
- Double bathroom vanity
Pool Access: Yes, Port O'Telephone Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 yards
View: Ocean View
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2nd Floor
Square Footage: Est.: 900
Bedrooms: 1, sleeps 4
Bedroom 1: Master Suite, King Bed, Screened Porch Access, TV
Bonus Sleeping Area: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle in Central Foyer
Couch Bed: Yes, in Living Room
Internet Access: WiFi
Elevator: Yes, Villa Complex Elevator
Parking: 2 Vehicles (Open Parking Lot Areas)
BBQ Grille: Shared Community Grille
Washer/Dryer: Yes, Full Size
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Vacation Rental By Owner listing#: 2320817
**During the off-season months, many condo regimes and complexes complete remodel projects, general maintenance, and building repairs. If there are concerns about how any close by work might impact your vacation, please inquire with our team as schedules can vary weekly by scale & area.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Book your Charleston area rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best rental in Isle of Palms:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Luxury 1 Bedroom Condo in WILD DUNES! Fully Renovated has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Advice for a terrific stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.