- As low as $1,260/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near coin laundry
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Two Bedroom (2BDRM)
Size 1,145 sqft Accommodates 6 guests
This cavernous two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite features a primary bedroom with a king-size bed and 65” TV. The primary bathroom includes a walk-in shower, private water closet, shower bench and niche, 10” shower rain head, heated towel bar and 15.6” TV integrated within the vanity mirror. The suite’s second bedroom is furnished with two queen beds and includes a separate bathroom with a walk-in shower, private water closet, shower bench and niche. A generous living room offers a 65” TV and sleeper couch. The suite’s kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, a constructed-in microwave combination oven and a constructed-in, panel-ready refrigerator and dishwasher.
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Gaillard Center and International African American Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
How to get the best Charleston rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the best rental:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Luxe Stay for Spoleto Festival 2024 - Heart of Charleston, SC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.2 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- City Market - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles