- As low as $76/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1180 sq ft (110 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1180 square feet
27 Brockman C - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Modern and chic in style, this light-filled, two-story townhouse is gorgeously located near the heart of James Island on the serene wetlands that surround Wolfpit Run and the neighboring Simpson Creek. Bring your coffee outside to the deck to listen to the marsh birds at sunrise, savor access to a community dock for simple kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding, and come home each afternoon to huge picture windows that let in the sunshine, a remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and a dining room with a sizable harvest table. In the evenings, you'll have your choice of a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a balcony overlooking mature oaks, and a guest room with handsome vistas of the marsh and creek.
What's close by:
You'll find this home in the center of James Island, with Charleston a short drive to the north and the ocean coast a fast drive south. The historic center of downtown Charleston - full of exceptional architecture, world-acclaimed cuisine, and a number of historic sites - is six miles north, accepting you to comfortably hop on board a boat to Fort Sumter or walk through the Historic Charleston City Market. You can also spend beautiful days on the sand in Folly Beach (seven miles south) or head over to James Island County Park (three miles west) to go fishing or crabbing, play sand volleyball or horseshoes, have a picnic, or appreciate the seasonal Splash Zone Waterpark and the 18-hole disc golf course.
Things to know:
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Dock details: Community dock
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your family decide on trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Modern, marsh-front, 2-story townhome w/ deck & shared dock on James Island! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 2.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.0 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.2 miles
- City Marina - 3.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.3 miles