- As low as $249/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Stunning Charleston-Style Home on the Famous King Street!
✰ 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
✰ Overlooking King Street Stores + Eateries
✰ Just Steps to EVERYTHING You Could Want!
✰ Totally Redecorated (Brand New Furnishings!)
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We can't wait to host you!
This 2br/2ba home can sleep up to 8 guests!
Bedroom 1: King Bed + 1 Full/1 Twin Bunk
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Living Area: Twin Daybed + Couches
+ High Speed WiFi
+ 4 Intelligent TVs with Streaming
+ Entirely Stocked Kitchen
+ Linens Included
Entire Rental + Private Parking (2 Vehicles) + Outdoor Space
You'll be staying on the most lively and gorgeous street Downtown! This is the FULL Charleston experience. Stores and eateries just steps from your door, striking architecture all around you, and the Historic Rainbow Row, Battery Park, and City Market just a few blocks' walk away. Some of the country's finest cuisine can be found in the neighborhood. FIG, 167 Raw, Zero George, Poogan's Porch, and HUSK just to name a few! Stroll down to Callie's Hot Little Biscuit (another Charleston Staple) to grab breakfast and a coffee.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and savor the city!
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 01682
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a amazing time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the rightvacation home:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. HEART of Downtown Overlooking Iconic King Street! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.6 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.7 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.6 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.7 miles
Ready to book HEART of Downtown Overlooking Iconic King Street!?Book Online Get Information Call: