- As low as $193/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1179 sq ft (110 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1179 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 2 Twins, Full Size Sleeper Couch
Baths: 2 Full Baths
Beautiful golf vistas, fabulous décor, and a great location make 24 Fairway Dunes Lane a place that you and your family will not want to leave. Ideally located in the Fairway Dunes Community at Wild Dunes, 24 Fairway Dunes brings together some of the best golf in Charleston with elegant accommodations. Better yet, Fairway Dunes offers a enormous swimming complex and two tennis courts that are located just across from 24 Fairway Dunes.
The interior of 24 Fairway Dunes has been refreshed and features a handsome décor. Making 24 Fairway Dunes unique, the living area, kitchen and dining room are located on the top floor. With its vaulted ceilings and windows overlooking the 11th green, 24 Fairway Dunes has an open and bright feeling throughout. The well-equipped kitchen features granite countertops, updated cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances. The living room features new furnishings (2021) that provides comfortable seating with tasteful appointments and a 55” intelligent TV. In addition to the new furnishings, the living area has fresh paint throughout. The view of the 11th green of the Wild Dunes Links course is marvelous from the upper-level roomy patio deck. The dining room has seating for six with additional seating at the kitchen bar.
The master bedroom features a king bed plus a loveseat with full size sleeper and a private bath. The guest bedroom has two twin beds, access to a full bathroom plus a balcony looking over the Fairway Dunes Tennis and Swim facility.
The beach is comfortably accessible from Fairway Dunes with a beach boardwalk located at the entrance to the community. The beach at this location is one of the widest on the Island accepting you plenty of room to dig your own sand trap. Finally, the world-famed Wild Dunes Links Golf Course Proshop is a short walk away.
“Access to the Fairway Dunes community swimming pool and tennis court. •”
Renovated Fairway Dunes amenities: ( Entrance via code for all )
Saltwater Complex Pool
Renovated Outdoor Bathrooms
As of May 2023:
2 Pickleball courts
1 Tennis court
1 basketball court
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 24 Fairway Dunes.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, 24 Fairway Dunes on the Isle of Palms is an simple drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7.3 miles) features Fort Moultrie and phenomenal dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (8.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (17.1 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States and offers some of the world's finest eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this villa is next to a golf course and by the sea. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Isle of Palms rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing your prefectrental:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Absolutely Beautiful Renovated Villa. $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail- Pickleball Courts in May! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.