- As low as $152/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi, with speed of 250+ Mbps (good for 3–5 people or up to 10 devices)
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232.3 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Welcome to our appealing 4 bedroom home, located in the heart of Charleston! Located in a vibrant West Ashley neighborhood, this cavernous and completely furnished home is the ideal place for families and groups of up to 12 guests looking to experience all that Charleston has to offer.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Pine Haven Plaza Shopping Center and Citadel Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. To find the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Southern Charm: Beautiful 4BR Home In Charleston has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is right for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- The Citadel - 2.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.8 miles
- City Marina - 3.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 3.8 miles