About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1901 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Cromwell Place is a striking townhouse, located just a block from Colonial Lake, is located on a peaceful cul-de-sac in Charleston's Harleston Village neighborhood. This sophisticated Fitzsimons townhouse with walled garden is just off Queen Street close by to all the shopping and dining of Charleston's famed King Street, the historic South of Broad neighborhood, and one block from the trendy corner lunch spot Queen Street Grocery.
This freshly refreshed home SLEEPS 6 GUESTS and offers an open floor plan, light-filled rooms, charming modern, décor, well-equipped kitchen, roomy dining room, and 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths plus a comfortable third floor loft.
The front entry welcomes you into a classy, sunny living room where you can savor a peaceful spot for reading or calming with friends. The kitchen features a enormous peninsula with ample counter space and seating for three, plus a separate dining room open to the sun-room and the kitchen, both overlooking the garden. Families and friends are sure to appreciate meals served in the cavernous dining room with seating to accommodate 6 guests. The main level sun-room/family room is adjacent to the kitchen and is comfortably furnished and includes a SMART TV, and sliding doors that lead to a private outdoor courtyard.
The second floor of this alluring townhouse includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and the WASHER/DRYER. In the calming main bedroom outfitted with KING BED dressed in luxury linens, you'll find a flat screen SMART TV, plus an attached private bath, with double sinks and walk-in shower. Additionally, two generously furnished guest bedrooms are on this level, each includes a flat screen SMART TV, one with QUEEN BED, and one with a KING BED. Each of the guest bedrooms shares the convenient hall bath with a tub/shower and there is an additional powder room on the first floor. The third floor loft is a 4th bedroom/office/playroom and is appointed with a TWIN BED.
CROMWELL PLACE has high-speed WIFI and includes one covered, off-street parking spot.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll enjoy high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
Please note that the fireplace is decorative and not for guest use.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. one dog allowed, HOA restricts dogs to 25lbs or less), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and White Point Gardens, while Confederate Museum and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Sophisticated Fitzsimons Townhouse near Colonial Lake! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.5 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.5 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.5 miles