About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1477 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Turn of the River: Unit 1E
Totally remodeled & gorgeous water front condo that provides charming inner coastal vistas, sunsets & prime beach location for great family/friend getaways! The open floor plan invites fun game nights & calming evenings on the private screened in patio. This property is a short walk/bicycle from Folly Beach, bars, eateries, grocery stores, & most importantly, the heart of downtown Folly- 13 mins. from downtown Charleston!! The condo amenities include: central AC, pool, HBO TV, wifi, & washer/dryer. We welcome long term units as well-please inquire for special prices that may apply!!
About the Area
Located in Folly Beach, this condo is on a river. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Folly Beach County Park and Sunrise Park Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To find the most suitable rental home within budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Waterfront Condo on the Inner Coastal Folly River at Folly Beach (Sleeps 8)! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, contact the host before booking your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.