- As low as $770/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This property is part of our 'Spring Island' Collection, a gathering of restored historic homes designed as a Boutique Hotel, all aligned around a shared pool & pool deck. Conveniences include impressive gardens, a dog run for pups, ample parking & grounds shared by Town & Island guests. Unwind at the pool or walk to the City's countless attractions. 3 BR & 3 bathrooms with a king sized sleeper couch in living, sleeps 8 guests.
Totally Restored Historic Charleston Home In The Heart of Downtown Charleston. 'The Bermuda' is located on the 1st floor & has 3 BR's & 3 bathrooms. Two guest rooms each with a memory foam king bed. The third bedroom can be made up with either 2 twins or 1 king bed. Living room is equipped with a king sized sleeper couch bed. The unit has three spa style bathrooms. The living room has has ample seating for your whole group. Attractively appointed kitchen with everything you need to appreciate meals at the property. The home also offers a comfortable private porch for calming in the evenings. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston and walkable to all the area offers. Unit sleeps eight guests very comfortably. Two private assigned parking spots per unit. Pool is shared by all Town and Island Co Guests, Pool is found across the street.
We also offer a list of unique, fun and appealing local experiences, just let us know!
For early check in/late check out we offer a bags locker to store your suitcases to go exploring or use the pool (sorry no public bathroom).
Luggage locker found in modest home behind pool.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a striking, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors savor a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Walking distance to everything Charleston has to offer.
Holy spokes; Bicycle share hub at 125 1/2 Spring Street, Charleston
Pedicab: For personal pedicab experience
Other Things to Note:
Parking area behind unit on Kracke Street
Assigned parking: Nantucket 144 B: Unit B
Spot fits one sizable car or two modest cars stacked (one behind the other) **pls note if any part of the car hangs over the sidewalk, it can get ticketed**
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena and/or Zack available 24/7
Text her via the Airbnb account.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectrental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Boutique Hotel Home, w/ pool 'The Bermuda' has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Boutique Hotel Home, w/ pool 'The Bermuda'?Book Online Get Information Call: