- As low as $259/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be effortlessly sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, marvelous state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
Please note that this unit is on the ground floor
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our gorgeous city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
- City of Charleston Operational Permit (OP2023-03529)
Interaction with Guests:
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Find your perfect rental:
- To find the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the perfect rental home:
- First, have your group commit to vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, call the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles