- As low as $402/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- Beach loungers
- Free breakfast available
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Jet skiing
- Outdoor furniture
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Bed & breakfast
Delightful fresh accommodation with handsome expansive water vistas. Room with private bathroom and enormous balcony overlooking water. 10 mins. to Charleston city center in peaceful neighborhood. Guests arriving by boat have private dock facility at the property. The impressive waterfront vistas from the bedrooms, spectacular sunsets, and available crabbing and fishing dock right on the Intracoastal Waterway all contribute to a most memorable stay.
To clarify about the rental, It is a huge room with private bathroom with sizable balcony/sundeck overlooking the water ( Not a whole Property). Also, supplied in the booking is a full breakfast. Use of the grounds and dock are open for you to appreciate.
Guest may access boat dock upon request.
Room is part of a private resident and reasonable behaviour of guests is expected
Must climb stairs
Pet(a cat) live on property
Some spaces are shared
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this bed & breakfast is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Waterway BnB Charleston Romantic Getaway Water View has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your contract.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 2.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.2 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.3 miles
- The Citadel - 3.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.0 miles
- William Aiken House - 4.1 miles