- As low as $259/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be conveniently sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, amazing state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our charming city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
- City of Charleston Operational Permit (OP2023-03632)
Interaction with Guests:
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental home in Charleston:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is best for your family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles