- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, fantastic state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our pretty city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Joseph Manigault House and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose the bestrental home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 305 CHCVR · The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles