- As low as $303/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Located in Charleston's iconic French Quarter neighborhood and part of the historic Lodge Alley Inn, a vacation hideaway to PALMETTO LOFT means you can relax in a private courtyard that features a handsome fountain and sitting area. Just steps beyond the courtyard gates you will find all the best eateries, bars, stores, art galleries, museums and antique stores Charleston has to offer. Walk to Charleston City Market, Rainbow Row, Waterfront Park, Battery Park, King Street shopping and book a horse-drawn carriage tour – all within a few blocks.
PALMETTO LOFT has been refreshed and furnished to reflect the owner's appreciate for travel. This loft is the ideal fusion of quintessential Charleston meets a mid-century modern vibe. It features high ceilings and original wood floors throughout. This one-of-a-kind Charleston loft, comfortably SLEEPS 4 GUESTS, with a KING BED dressed in luxury linens in the second story loft plus an additional QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA in the comfortable main floor living area. This chic apartment includes one full bath and a one half bath. Savor Bluetooth speakers up and downstairs along with a huge flat screen TV. USB ports are conveniently placed throughout the home. A full kitchen and handsome dining area provide guests with a space to prepare for themselves if they choose to spend an a peaceful evening away from Charleston's vibrant nightlife! One complimentary parking pass is included for a close by parking garage.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50/hour Early Check In Fee. $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL027766-04-2022
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the right Charleston area rental home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Contemporary 1-Bedroom Loft in Historic Downtown Charleston + Free Parking! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are enamored with, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles