- As low as $443/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located in Charleston's iconic French Quarter neighborhood and part of the historic Lodge Alley Inn, a vacation hideaway to PALMETTO LOFT means you can relax in a private courtyard that features a gorgeous fountain and sitting area. Just steps beyond the courtyard gates you will find all the best eateries, bars, stores, art galleries, museums and antique stores Charleston has to offer. Walk to Charleston City Market, Rainbow Row, Waterfront Park, Battery Park, King Street shopping and book a horse-drawn carriage tour – all within a few blocks.
PALMETTO LOFT has been remodeled and furnished to reflect the owner's adore for travel. This loft is the ideal fusion of quintessential Charleston meets a mid-century modern vibe. It features high ceilings and original wood floors throughout. This one-of-a-kind Charleston loft, comfortably SLEEPS 4 GUESTS, with a KING BED dressed in luxury linens in the second story loft plus an additional QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA in the comfortable main floor living area. This chic apartment includes one full bath and a one half bath. Appreciate Bluetooth speakers up and downstairs along with a enormous flat screen TV. USB ports are conveniently placed throughout the home. A full kitchen and handsome dining area provide guests with a space to prepare for themselves if they choose to spend an a peaceful evening away from Charleston's vibrant nightlife! One complimentary parking pass is supplied for a close by parking garage.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL027766-04-2022
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your family agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Contemporary 1-Bedroom Loft in Historic Downtown Charleston + Free Parking! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.2 miles
Ready to book Contemporary 1-Bedroom Loft in Historic Downtown Charleston + Free Parking!?Book Online Get Information Call: