- As low as $259/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be effortlessly sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, impressive state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our gorgeous city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation (OP2023-03600)
Interaction with Guests:
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Joseph Manigault House. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To get the best vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family choose trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. text the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles