- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1020 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1020 square feet
Permit Number: 02658
The Space: Located amidst the action of downtown Charleston, our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has been freshly refreshed and will meet all of your traveling wants and needs. It has a bright, open layout and a mid-century modern design. Throughout the apartment guests will savor brand-new floor, top-of-the-line appliances, trendy décor, chic light fixtures, comfortable furnishings, and more than enough space as well as privacy.
The property features…
A Totally-Equipped Kitchen and Dining Area. Upon arrival, guests will ascend one flight of stairs and enter through the front door to the cavernous, completely-equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features brand new Whirlpool appliances including an oven, stovetop, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and refrigerator/freezer. The breakfast bar with 4 bar stools beneath, brand new butcher block countertops, open shelves, coffee maker, toaster, vintage style microwave, and essential cooking tools allow guests the chance to appreciate a home cooked meal while reminiscing of the good old days. The white modern style dining table that seats up to 7, is ideally positioned along the windows so guests can sit back, relax, and enjoy a meal while soaking up some of that good ole’ Charleston sunshine. A brand new stacked washer and dryer unit is available for guests to use and also located in the kitchen/dining area.
A Grand, Cozy Living Room. The living room, which is open to the kitchen, provides guests with the ultimate spot to lounge and enjoy one another’s company. It features a enormous L-shaped sectional sleeper couch, coffee table, two club chairs, an overhead light with a fan, a sizable flat screen TV mounted on the wall beneath a chic console table, and a constructed-in wet bar.
2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms. Off the living room area at the end of a short hallway are both bedrooms. Both bedrooms feature a plush king-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, huge closets and an overhead light with a ceiling fan. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom that features a generous walk-in closet, brand new tile, fixtures, stone sink countertops, a full-bathtub/shower, and additional constructed-in shelving for bathroom storage. Guests staying in the 2nd bedroom on the left have painless access to the roomy bathroom located a few steps across the hall. This second bathroom features beautiful black and white ornate tile, brand new stone sink countertops, fixtures, as well as a glass standup shower.
Located in Cannonborough with allocated off-street spots, parking won’t be an issue here. Whether you’re traveling for a short while or planning an extended stay, our apartment will exceed expectations! Reservations book up quickly. Inquire today to reserve this ideal home away from home!
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is included prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Rose Suite by StayDuvet Only 5 blocks to King! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles