- As low as $180/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
FURNISHED, 3 bedroom (4 beds)/3 bath home located in Cannonborough/Elliottborough neighborhood with gated entrance and off-street parking! This home constructed to look like old Charleston, actually constructed in 2004, has all the old appeal complete with a brick side yard and back patio garden, but with all the modern amenities.
Substantial living room with ample seating and a huge TV. The kitchen and dining room are conveniently located off the living space and open up to the outdoor patio area. The kitchen has granite counters and gas stove. The dining table seats four. There are three bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms making each feel like a master suite. Two rooms are located on the second floor and one on the first floor. The biggest room upstairs has two queen beds and the second room upstairs has a king bed. This home has a shaded patio area in the rear with a table and chairs, ideal for calming or entertaining.
Off-street parking inside of the gate for up to 4 cars. Utilities are supplied in the rental rate.
Animals can be negotiated with a pet fee. No events allowed!
Other things to note-
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY-
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Rose House- Downtown Home w. Gated Entry and Parking! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles