- As low as $192/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Video games
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1680 sq ft (156 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1680 square feet
3 bedroom & 3 full bathroom single story ranch (1680 sq ft on 0.32 acre lot), centrally located in James Island, Charleston. 5 min. drive to downtown and 7 miles to Folly Beach. The neighborhood is friendly and in walking distance to Publix supermarket & many eateries. It has plenty of space to entertain, a sizable dining table, entirely equipped kitchen w/ all necessary cooking/dining ware & silverware. Big sunroom w/ a pool table & a game table. A enormous sunny deck with a completely fenced back yard.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Tranquil retreat, 5 minute drive to Downtown, close to Folly Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 1.4 miles
- City Marina - 2.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.7 miles
- White Point Garden - 2.7 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.7 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.8 miles
- Washington Square - 2.9 miles